WELCOME TO KESSLER PARK
The recently revitalized Kontour apartment homes are nestled in the upscale historic neighborhood of Kessler Park. Just a short walk to the visionary Bishop Arts District or a quick drive to downtown Dallas, Love Field and DFW airports.
The property boasts immediate access to I-30 and I-35. Minutes from the Trinity River Project and Calatrava’s Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge. The Kontour’s location also offers a seamless connection to Woodall-Rodgers Freeway, Singleton Boulevard, Cowboys Stadium and Rangers Ballpark and American Airlines Center.
The highly sought-after Kontour Apartments at Kessler Park provide a maintenance-free lifestyle. The newly transformed 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom suites feature spacious living areas and open-concept kitchens with distinctive finishes and carefully selected architectural details throughout. Units feature all new appliances, wood-character flooring, mid-century modern bathrooms and breezy, well-lit bedrooms.
Nature lovers can unwind in private outdoor spaces or opt for open-air grilling and the fireside lounge. Surrounded by greenery, the property features a wooded dog park with ample running space for your four-legged companions, a year-round outdoor pool and a 24-hour state of the art fitness center. Residents can also enjoy the WI-FI equipped social lounge; the perfect setting to unwind from a hectic day. All of this, if you decide to stay at home.
Surrounded by gentle hills and winding boulevards, The Kontour Apartments are located in one of the most walkable areas of the city. Relocate now before the secret’s out.
Your neighbors include:
- Kessler Park – an oasis in the middle of the city and the location of the premier Stevens Park Golf Course attracts sports and nature enthusiasts alike.
- The Bishop Arts District – listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1990, is quickly becoming the go-to entertainment destination, offering design-conscious boutiques, sophisticated galleries and culinary delights. Tattoo parlors cozy up next to yoga studios in this inspired meeting place. Source the latest design must-haves or take advantage of “1st Thursdays” with extended shopping hours, theater, live music and gallery openings.
- Easy access to UT Arlington, UT Southwestern, & Dallas Baptist University
- Rosemont Elementary and the Kessler School
- Baylor Hospital and Methodist Hospital
- The new Omni Hotel – a mecca for jobs.
- The brand new Trinity Groves – Has something for everyone! Just across the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge explore an amazing selection of restaurants and retail shops.
- Uptown – Just north of downtown Dallas and connected by Klyde Warren Park, Uptown is a dynamic district with more than its fair share of shopping, restaurants, and nightlife destinations that are as popular with those who call the neighborhood home as they are with visitors.
- AT&T Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor and more!